Our Amsterdam based Client, seeks and employs ambitious, entrepreneurial and bold personalities. They are fully packed of challenging opportunities! 40 years ago, they started offering B2B services in their industry across the globe, from Hong Kong to New York. With success.
You will part of an organization that thinks ahead, seeks opportunities and act on it. They work as a team, the power of their combined skills makes them unstoppable. Our Client offers a platform of technology and services to their clients. From M&A, Private Equity, Risk and KYC/AML to Legal, HR and Financial services.
Their model which focuses on client engagement and satisfaction, as well as commercial success. They offer a robust and seamless service delivery model, supported by centres of operational excellence (enabled by efficient and automated processes).
Interested and ready to join them?
The Funds and Capital Markets Accounting team is ambitious, international, knowledgeable, entrepreneurial, flexible, independent, hard working and loves a good laugh. Our Client is looking for colleagues with a background in finance who want a chance to build their own future as part of the growing global Capital Markets & Fund Team. They offer plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and shape your own future.
Are you ready to start your new role as Senior Financial Service Accountant in their Capital Markets & Fund Team? Since they are expanding massively– grown significantly in market share – they are one of the largest, global independent
service provider. Their practice continues to grow steadily, adding new types of transactions, assets and services to the already extensive Capital Markets business.
The most operational tasks like bookkeeping, preparing transaction documentation and financial statements are not your concern – since these are outsourced! They ask you to create strategical financial structures and include more junior Financial Services Accountants in that process. There is a continuous requirement for innovation, the capital markets industry is evolving rapidly and if you stay one step ahead of the game, they can benefit as a team!
As a Senior Financial Services Accountant Capital Markets you will be:
- You will prepare and review monthly waterfall calculations, you set up new structures in their reporting system, you will review VAT/CIT returns, financial statements, you prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end closings, assist in transactions and take care of cash management requirements;
- you will analyse financial and fiscal data for internal and external reporting and, you will be main point of contact for audit related queries, for Dutch Tax Authorities, the Dutch Central Bank and for clients within the Capital Markets Portfolio;
- as a Senior you are supervising, monitoring and coaching more junior Financial Services Accountants. You will help them to develop in our growing team and organization;
- aware of developments taking place within the client structures and identifying possible commercial opportunities. Therefor you liaise with Relationship Managers;
- maintaining a highly critical attitude towards transaction information and documents to fulfill Vistra Netherlands’ compliance requirements.
- BSc or MSc degree in Accounting, Business Administration or an equivalent;
- at least 4 years relevant experience in accounting and in supervising more junior colleagues;
- at least 6 years accounting experience, preferably with a corporate service provider;
- Experienced in preparation of financial statements and drafting of financial administration;
- experienced in IFRS, and in Dutch GAAP;
- excellent command of the English (and/or in Dutch) language, verbal and
- sound knowledge of Millogic, Viewpoint and Worksite is preferred;
- the guts to be working on new types of transactions. We ask you to be
entrepreneurial, independent and dedicated in helping your clients to
- it's a plus when you are experienced with 'Promis'.