Want to be part of this? A new adventure in business finance within the SaaS software industry! Trough their buy and build strategy they are holding a fast growing portfolio of acquired Tech/SaaS companies. Your drive as Sr. Business Controller is support the business to realize its strategic objectives, through high quality management reporting, analysis and business cases to create value. In this role you will work closely with all kind of stakeholders and have high exposure the senior management.
Our client makes smart business software. 1800 colleagues are entrepreneurial and dream big, just like you. They help and encourage anyone they work with to always be the best version of themselves. The Company embraces the hybrid way of working!
However diverse they all are, they do share certain traits. They rely on each other's capabilities, qualities and constantly motivate one another to surpass themselves. Here's how they see it: our colleagues are there to help us, we look to build long-standing partnerships with our customers, and opportunities are there to be grasped. Yes, they aim to grow. And no, that ambition is no secret.
Therefore their core values are as clear as possible:
- Keep raising the bar;
- welcome everyone;
- always be learning;
- work hard play hard;
- act responsibly;
- take ownership.
That's why they offer a range of facilities to allow you to recharge your batteries either individually or together with your colleagues. Bet you'll be bursting with creativity again after a cosy chat in the atrium or a tasty latte from our espresso bar! For a real energy boost, have a healthy lunch in their restaurant or use an intensive workout in the gym to clear your mind. Just what you needed.
We are looking for an experienced Sr Business Controller, with a focus on the Technology aspects of the business.
In this position you will report to the Director Business Control and be part of a team of 8. Business control at our client is responsible for driving the business to realize its strategic objectives, through high quality management reporting, analysis and commercial steering. In this role you will work closely with and advise the Technology MT members and have high exposure to the senior management (a.o. CTO), including Executive Committee. As a software company Technology is the heart of our business. The Technology organization drives product portfolio innovation and customer satisfaction through strong cooperation and co-creation with a.o. our Products, Sales and Customer Success teams.
Your main focus in the job will be
- Drive multi-year Strategic & Financial business planning, including full ownership of Technology P&L, FTE growth forecasting and storylining towards our Executive Committee and shareholders
- Participate in creation and execution of Strategic Product initiatives (innovation roadmap), through development of business cases, performance reporting and commercial steering. In close cooperation with colleagues from the Products & Sales organization
- Full ownership of financial planning, analyzing/reporting and (KPI) steering with regard to the Technology organization and P&L, comprised of Opex + Capex
- Member of the Technology MT and sparring partner of the CTO, balancing your Finance challenger role with business support
- The Technology MT is comprised of a variety of activities and teams, like Product development (R&D engineering) / Hosting / Systems & Architecture / Data Science
- A smart and eager professional with an academic background, preferably MSc in Business Administration or Finance related
- Minimum of 5 years working experience at a Big Four or in a Business Control role at a Telecom or Technology (software) organization
- Affinity and Curious about SaaS and subscription business and the developments in Business Software for SMEs
- Used to a data driven environment and comfortable with using Excel, DWH and BI tools, preferably experienced in designing Power BI dashboards
- Experienced in development of presentations for senior management on strategic and financial topics, whilst comfortable with presenting and leading discussions
- Analytical, result driven, well-organized and being able to switch between details and the bigger picture at the same time
- A strong personality, combining social skills with persuasiveness
- A competitive salary package of 87K - 100K (incl. 13th month, lease compensation, vacation allowance) excl. 20% bonus
- An international and hybrid working environment, with the flexibility to work from home or any of their offices
- Colleagues whom will challenge you and promise to sharpen your brain
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfill your career potential
- The opportunity to grow as a sparring partner of the business, with exposure to senior mgt and excellent personal development opportunities like a future leadership role
- Their own fitness center with a personal trainer
- Friday afternoon drinks at the bar