An international scale up in A'dam, rapidly growing, using state of the art technology!
Your main tasks will be:
- defining the vision: partner with Finance Operations and the Property Management teams, understand business objectives, create product roadmap and maximize the value of the product;
- maximize the value of the product: represent the users of the system in the team, juggle scope, budget and time to prioritize the work and always considering the needs and objectives of stakeholders;
- manage the Product Backlog: prioritize items based on overall strategy, map out dependencies, acceptance criteria and create a list of backlog items;
- maximize the execution power of the team: contribute to the planning, execution and review of each sprint.
- refine and improve the way of work and protect the team from influences that impact scope and delivery;
- coach and mentor stakeholders on Agile practices;
- collaborate with stakeholders:
- evaluate Product Progress and ROI.
We are looking for someone with;
- at least five years’ experience in a Product Owner or equivalent role
- the knowledge and credentials to set the vision, roadmap and decides what gets prioritised, challenge business requirements and solutions, and a dedicated and compelling interest in the field,
- experience in the finance industry with a great deal of knowledge of financial operations and property management,
- good stakeholder management skills;
- outstanding planning, organisation, and English communication skills
- experience and certification in Agile/ Scrum-based project methodologies and in IT project management is a plus,
- great leadership skills;
- good analytical skills.
Salary depends on knowledge and experience, between 80-120k per year.
Nynke de Groot
M: +31 6 3178 6540