For the Finance team of this international company we are looking for an Junior Financial Controller. You are responsible for 3 entitys based in 2 different locations: Ede and Delft. Main location of the Junior Controller will be in Ede, but you also have sometimes to work in at the office in Delft.
The Junior Controller will be under the supervision of a Senior Controller and in a direct relationship with the operational team and the accounting team.
Closing Process :
● Prepare calculation of the journal entries.
● Control on proforma and follow-up on invoicing.
● Support between operational team and accounting team.
● Prepare reporting to the group and locally.
● Reconciliation between accounting and group reporting.
● Follow-up of investment, working capital and cash position.
Budget Process :
● Support the operational team on the construction of the Budget.
● Prepare templates to collect information and assumptions from the project managers.
● Participate in reporting to the group with explanations on variances compared to different budget scenarios.
● Prepare the comments to explain the variances between actual and budget figures.
● Anticipate variances compared to the budget and propose actions to mitigate it.
Other responsibilities :
● Ensure compliance on internal control as per Group Policy.
● Provide specific analysis on request of the management team.
● Participate in the audit process.
● Involve in workshops to improve continuously the current processes.
● Implement new financial tools on request of the Group.
● Educational background: Master Degree in Finance / Financial Control.
● Previous experience: at least a significant training period in a Finance Department.
○ Good communication skills
○ Proficiency in accounting software
○ Strong analytical and organization skills
○ Strong Team player and problem solver mindset
○ Fluent in English
- Salary between 3000 - 3500 euro on fulltime basis
- 40 holiday days
- 8 % holiday money