An international scale up in Amsterdam
In this role you are responsible for;
- promoting information security and raise awareness;
- ensuring policies and action plans are implemented;
- identifying risk related to information security, the relationships with third parties or any component of the operations;
- evaluating compliance status of processes and technology implementations, plan actions to align to the security framework
- acting as a point of contact for third parties questions regarding information security;
- follow-up detected security issues based on monitoring, vulnerability scans, penetration tests etc. and assist with implementation of solutions to reduce security risks
- collaborating with management and the IT department to improve security
- monitoring and maintaining system confidentiality, integrity and availability and manage information security incidents.
We are looking for someone with;
- min. 3 years Information Security Management, IT Risk, IT Audit - experience;
- the ability to translate business requirements into security guidance;
- demonstrated knowledge of cyber security landscape / threats, trends, and technologies;
- experience performing onsite information security, threat, and/or risk assessments;
- solid knowledge of various information security frameworks (ISO270001, NIST, CIS, CSA);
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
A challenging assignment with a lot of responsability and room for initiative and growth. Min. period is 6 months, 32-40 hours per week.