For this dynamic, international, ambitious company, we are looking for an Information Manager Salesforce.
- provide technical guidance on the configuration and deployment;
- deliver solutions for different projects;
- implement (project) changes;
- stakeholdermanagement;translate business requirements into solutions ((re)design process, develop training implement tooling);
- maintain the configuration of the platform implementation;
- perform analysis and recommend permanent solutions to reduce repetitive requests;
- provide training to end user;
- improve architecture.
Skills and experience;
- min. 6 years experience in a similar position;
- min. 2 years experience as an Information architect or IT information lead role;
- experience in working in projects using structured software engineering methodologies;
- experience with/knowledge of Salesforce;
- skills in understanding complex technical architecture and enterprise application concepts;
- expertise in use case and requirements analysis;
- experience with Agile/Scrum based project methodologies is a strong plus.
A challenging position within a growing and international company. Salary depends on experience and knowledge.
Nynke de Groot
M: (06) 3178 6540