An international commercial company in Amsterdam
In this role you are responsible for;
- managing Information Security team (2-3p);
- identify risk related to information security;
- follow-up on detected security issues based on monitoring, vulnerability scans, penetration tests etc.
- understand business requirements, enterprise IT standards that influence how IAM solutions and services should perform and operate;
- evaluate the compliance status of processes and technology implementations and plan actions to align to the security framework;
- act as a point of contact for third parties questions regarding information security;
- ensure policies and action plans are implemented;
- promote a culture of information security and raise awareness;
- implement Risk Management framework;
- improve the maturity level of current Information Security processes.
We are looking for someone with;
- min. 5 years Information Security Management, IT Risk, IT Audit - experience;
- the ability to translate business requirements into security guidance;
- demonstrated knowledge of cyber security landscape / threats, trends, and technologies;
- experience performing onsite information security, threat, and/or risk assessments;
- solid knowledge of various information security frameworks (ISO270001, NIST, CIS, CSA);
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Salary depends on knowledge and experience, between 110-130K per year.
Nynke de Groot
M: +31 6 3178 6540