An international organisation and global provider of AV.
- You will drive the IT Security strategy and implementation forward whilst protecting the business from security threats and cyber-hacking;
- You will be in charge of the global security practices, you know how to manage all stakeholders, including our global management board and senior management;
- Your focus is to conduct regular security assessments across the organizations and implementing security measures together with business IT and our development teams;
- You instill security awareness across the organization and provide security training to your colleagues;
- You will also provide strong leadership to reports and across IT as a whole.
Skills and experience;
- You have at least six years experience in Information Security;
- You have at least four years experience with Information Security governance, risk and compliance;
- You have at least five years experience of managing a team;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- You have a deep understanding of DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDOS mitigation technologies;
- You have hands on knowledge of the following ; PCI, HIPAA, NIST, GLBA, SOC 2, and SOX