An international scale up in A'dam, rapidly growing, using state of the art technology!
Your main tasks will be:
- you’ll record and analyses functional questions and come up with practical solutions,
- provide operational assistance and support the business-as-usual,
- work together with the Product Owner on the product backlog,
- maintain the overall configuration of the OneStream and Yardi ABF implementation,
- work with the team to support resolving complex issues,
- be proactive and spot opportunities to improve,
- perform root cause analysis and recommend permanent solutions to reduce repetitive requests,
- make sound recommendations to the Product Owner and help internal clients and end users to work more productively; this includes given training,
- prepare documentation to support system administrative functions, procedures, and processes,
- help drive application improvements and test end user processes.
- you’ve worked with One Stream and preferable with Yardi for minimum 2 years,
- your have good knowledge of Finance,
- your experience in supporting the various Finance functions,
- excellent communication skills, in business English, both written and spoken,
- you are an exceptional team attitude.
- you’re flexible and able to manage your time against changing priorities and teams,
- you’re a natural problem solver with strong analytical skills,
- experience with Agile/Scrum based way of working is a strong plus.
Salary depends on knowledge and experience, between 60-120k per year.
Nynke de Groot
M: +31 6 3178 6540